Creating a New and Improved You!
One of the great things about the new year is you get to start fresh. Whether it's sculpting a new physique, starting a new project at work or taking some courses for a future dream, the new year signifies change and reinvention. So who do you want to be in 2019?
Start with who you are now. If you haven't taken my personal SWOT analysis, you may want to do that now. Go here.
Then ask yourself these questions:
• What do I want to be different in my life? Think about:
Health, Fitness, Career, Friends, Family, Relationship, Money, Spirituality, Stress, Mental Stimulation, Community Involvement, Learning
• What do I love about my life and want to create more of? Consider body, mind, spirit, and what you would like to add.
• Who do you most admire and want to emulate? Could you meet them and pick their brains? Now mull over the fact that you probably share many of their qualities and you have something great to offer them, too.
• What strengths do you have that you could develop further?
• How happy are you on a day to day basis?
• How stressed are you on a day to day basis?
Now what's your plan for achieving that change or improvement? If you're not sure what to do next or how to proceed, join me on Jan. 12 from 10-2 in Jacksonville, Florida for Get Fired Up! for Success in 2019!
Imagine a year of success, prosperity, joy, and excellent good health. In this highly interactive, fun, and informative workshop, you’ll learn how to:
• identify what you truly want to happen in 2019
• create a compelling vision of your success
• develop realistic, measurable goals & chunk them into achievable steps
• track your successes easily in a way that makes you feel terrific
• overcome limitations and negative self talk!
• stay Fired Up! even when you get discouraged
• tap into physical anchors to re-energize yourself daily
• use a dream collage to stay focused on achievement
• maintain long-term success with Fired Up! Accountability Circles
We’ll cap off the program by getting started on our own dream collages and share lunch at Bonefish Grill.
“I can’t tell you how much value I get from Snowden’s programs. Her excellent speeches and terrific audios are filled with great information and authentic motivation.?She has a way of tackling complex issues and providing clear, practical and easy to implement strategies which make you feel great, renewed and empowered. I love her work.” Anne Urban, Owner, Destination Planning, Center Stage, and Florida Wedding Supplies
“Snowden’s workshops, speeches, books and products have made such a difference in my life. Her incredible wisdom, backed by research, and her warm, inspirational, interactive approach make learning fun. Her material is so useful; I have applied it throughout the years and it has truly helped my career. You don’t want to miss out – register for any of her programs today.” Christina Elmore, Vice President, Fidelity Bank
Date: January 12,2019
Place: Bonefish Grill, San Jose Blvd. Jacksonville,Fl
Registration: $149 per person;
save $50 if you register by Dec. 20, 2018
(Discount will show on the cart page)
All materials for collage included; lunch is paid by each person
Call 904-200-6995 to register or for group discounts