Here's What To Do if That's the Case
A new study ranks the most stressful cities in the US, based on divorces, commutes, unemployment rates and crime. The most stressful cities are Tampa, Las Vegas, Miami, Jacksonville, and Detroit. The least stressful are Pittsburgh, Virginia Beach, Cambridge, Mass., Nassau-Suffolk, NY, and Minneapolis-St. Paul.
So what can you do if you live in a stressful city?
Implement one of these top 5 stress relievers:
1. Get more sleep- you need at least 7 hours a night every night. Less is a carcinogen according to the WHO.
2. Go on vacation at least 2X a year without cellphone& laptops.
3. Exercise daily for at least 20 minutes. It's a terrific stress reliever & keeps you healthy.
4. Drink lots of water throughout the day. 40% of North Americans are dehydrated.
5. Volunteer- giving back gives your perspective, changes your focus, and helps you appreciate your life.
For more tips and to read a free chapter from Stress Express: 15 Instant Stress Relieversgo here:http://firedupnow.com/graphics/StressExpressfreechapter.pdf
If you enjoyed this post, please comment and share.
©2012 Snowden McFall All Rights Reserved. No duplication or reprinting without permission and author reference