Snowden McFall is a powerful and dynamic speaker, 6 time author, and two time entrepreneur, who has long been a strong advocate for women.
She was humbled to be honored at the White House and a Congressional luncheon when the Small Business Administration named her National Women in Business Advocate of the Year. Since then, she has continued to serve on boards of directors supporting women and entrepreneurship wherever she has lived.
As President of two companies, Brightwork Advertising and Training and Fired Up! Professional Speaking, Snowden brings a wealth of expertise to her work. An expert in stress, motivation, productivity and burnout, Snowden has addressed companies all over the United States, including Pepsico, Vistakon, Allstate, and Fidelity National Financial.
She is the author and co-author of 6 books, including Fired Up! How to Succeed by Making Your Dreams Come True! which has now sold more than 65,000 copies. Her sixth book is Stress Express! 15 Instant Stress Relievers. She is currently writing a book on women and overwhelm, how to take back your life.
As an expert on business success strategies, she is often called upon by the media. She has appeared on CNN, Bloomberg Small Business, Home Shopping Network and several other TV shows nationwide, along with 320+ radio shows. She has been featured in Investors Business Daily, Foxnews.com and Success Magazine as an expert on stress & burnout. She is happily married and loves to travel, sail and work with people.
• Named a Woman of Influence by the Jacksonville Business Journal
• Received President Obama’s Presidential Volunteer Service Award in 2011
• Voted Small Business Leader of the Year by the Professional Women’s Council
• Finalist for Pioneer Award, Women in Business Awards, Women Business Owners
• Helping Hands Award from New England Speakers Association
• Inc. Magazine named Snowden finalist for New England Entrepreneur of the Year
• Woman of the Year for Business and Professional Women of NH
• Named National Women in Business Advocate of the Year by the Small Business Administration which led to a White House ceremony and Congressional luncheon in honor of the 7 advocates
• Silver Microphone Award
• New England Direct Marketing Association Traffic Builder Award