Learning Keeps You Fresh as an Entrepreneur
If you are an entrepreneur, it's vitally important that you continue to learn how to improve your business and make connections. How many educational events have you attended this year? Whether in person, or on the internet, taking the time to attend seminars and conferences can be so powerful. And if you are a mom or a solopreneur, it is crucial that you reach out and connect with others. Don't isolate yourself.
It's my honor to be speaking at this great event for women in Phoenix, Arizona on July11, and you can attend by SIMULCAST around the world on the Internet. I'm really excited because this is the first time I have ever been simulcast globally! If you want to see, you can simply turn on your computer and watch live! Or since it is being recorded, watch whenever it is convenient for you.
You can watch one session or the whole day, as we share the secrets to living your dreams, clearing your blocks to being wealthy, and monetizing your passion.
Here's a sneak peak at what you will learn:
• How to own your worth through clarity and aligning with your dreams
• How to clarify what you truly want and don’t want in your life
• How to think in the most powerful way possible
• The ONE thing you must do to get unstuck and become unstoppable!
• The 3 myths that keep you stuck and how to overcome them
• The biggest mistake people make when setting goals and intentions
• How to get out of your own way to create more money
• How to embrace the one thing that will allow you to have “it all” without struggle, or overwhelm
©2012 Snowden McFall All Rights Reserved. No duplication or reprinting without permission and author reference