A Dynamic Motivational Speaker & Author
Snowden McFall is a powerful and dynamic motivational speaker, author, trainer and transition coach. As President of two companies, Brightwork Advertising and Training since 1983 and Fired Up since 1997, Snowden brings a wealth of expertise to her work. Honored at the White House for her non-profit work, Snowden was named National Women in Business Advocate of the Year by the Small Business Administration.
She is the author and co-author of 5 books, including Fired Up! How to Succeed by Making Your Dreams Come True! which has now sold more than 63,000 copies. Her fifth book is Stress Express! 15 Instant Stress Relievers.
As an expert on business success strategies, she is often called upon by the media. She has appeared on CNN, Bloomberg Small Business, Home Shopping Network and several other TV shows nationwide, along with 320+ radio shows. She has been featured in Investors Business Daily, Foxnews.com and Success Magazine as an expert on stress & burnout. She is happily married and loves to travel, sail and work with people.
• Received President Obama’s Presidential Volunteer Service Award in 2011
• Voted 2009 Small Business Leader of the Year by the Professional Women’s Council
• 2007 Finalist for Pioneer Award, Women in Business Awards, Women Business Owners
• 2000 Helping Hands Award from New England Speakers Association
• 1993 Inc. Magazine named Snowden finalist for New England Entrepreneur of the Year
• 1992 Woman of the Year for Business and Professional Women of NH
• 1991 Named National Women in Business Advocate of the Year by the Small Business Administration which led to a White House ceremony and Congressional luncheon in honor of the 7 advocates
• Silver Microphone Award
• New England Direct Marketing Association Traffic Builder Award