October is International Fired Up! Month
“Enthusiasm is the greatest asset you can possess, for it can take you further than money, power or influence.” Dada Vaswani
I created this month in 1997 to celebrate attitude and success. Your positive attitude determines your success in life, and we know from the research that optimists sell 56% more than pessimists, and are more effective leaders.
You can Host a Fired Up! week at work or in your community. employees, students or association members can:
• maintain a daily success list of all you accomplish
• share inspirational music, movies, quotesl books or stories (movies like Dolphin Tale 1 and 2 or the Blind Side, The Butler, Mr. Holland’s Opus are all good starters)
• talk about their dreams and goals, successes, victories
• form Fired Up! Inspiration Circles where they support each other’s dreams
• track group individual successes on a Fired Up! bulletin board/ victory wall.
• participate in a community service event on Make a Difference Day, Oct 25, 2014!
Be sure this is a sincere and meaningful exercise and give special attention to it. Let your people know you value them and encourage their positive attitude. People who know they are valued as human beings are more loyal and productive.
“Enthusiasm spells the difference between mediocrity and accomplishment.” Norman Vincent Peale
Oct 25 Chamber All Council Community Involvement Project
If you live in the Jacksonville Fl area, participate with me in a park clean-up, painting and education project.
This morning project will include:
• painting the picnic shelter
• building benches
• painting the utility building and
kids’ log cabin
• adding flowers to the playground
• converting the shuffleboard court into educational hopscotch areas with colorful paint and stencils.
Location is Home Gardens Park, 6367 Mockingbird Rd., Jacksonville. If you would like to join me, whether you are a chamber member or not, go here to sign up: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/60b0f4fa8ac2aa46-october
You can make a difference, too, and reap the rewards of volunteering. It’s an amazing stress reliever, You help others and you help yourself. It truly gets you Fired Up!
Have a great weekend and get Fired Up!
If you enjoyed this newsletter, please share it with others. Sign up for tips on success, marketing, happiness and stress relief. You’ll get a free report on how to get and stay Fired Up! https://firedupnow.com/top20tips/
Kindly share this post if you liked it.
Sign up for free tips on success, marketing, happiness and stress relief. https://www.firedupnow.com/kindlings
©2014 Snowden McFall All Rights Reserved. You may share this post and reprint with author reference and copyright.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin