Biographical Highlights for Snowden McFall-
Delivering Motivational Speeches, Corporate Trainings and More
• Owner of two businesses: Brightwork Advertising and Training and Fired Up! She is a professional motivational keynote speaker, corporate trainer and executive coach.
• Author and co-author of 6 books including Fired Up!, Exceptional Accomplishment and Wholehearted Success. Her sixth book is called Stress Express! 15 Instant Stress Relievers and her seventh book is about women and overwhelm, currently being written.
• Host of the tv show, Ignite Success!, featuring inspirational women leaders
• Received President Obama’s Presidential Volunteer Service Award
• Graduate of Leadership Jacksonville
• Named Small Business Leader of the Year by Professional Womens Council.
• Emcee for National Association for Women Business Owners awards, San Diego
• 2019-2018 serving on Athena Powerlink Governing Body for the Jacksonville Women’s Business Center, Panel Coordinator for Athena, board of Professional Women’s Council,
volunteer for WBO and JWN, board member for Read USA
• 2019 and 2018 Co-Chair of Women Connecting Women Conference for Professional Women’s Council, member of Jacksonville Women’s Network, Women Business Owners, 2017 board of National Association for Women Business Owners, San Diego,
• Serving on the Athena Power Link Panel for 2006-2010, Women’s Business Center, Jacksonville, Fl; Board of Professional Women’s Council, Jacksonville Chamber of Commerce, as well as Marketing Matters Mentor since 2006
• Featured as expert on burnout and stress in Investors Business Daily and Foxnews.com and Success Magazine
• 2004 NSA Western Workshop Team 2003-2002, Chair Keynotes and Motivation Experts Group, NSA, 2000 NSA Cavett Institute, presenter at Camp NSA, Chair of NE Speakers Conference, 2000, Showcase Award from NE Speakers Association and spoke at the National Speakers Association Annual Convention in July 1998; Board of Directors Member for NESA from 1997-2002
• Selected as a finalist for Entrepreneur of the Year by Inc. Magazine.
• Named the National Women in Business Advocate of the Year by the Small Business Administration for her work in co- founding the non-profit organization – Success for Women Entrepreneurs. This resulted in a White House Ceremony and a Congressional Luncheon, plus numerous TV and radio appearances on CNN Financial News, Bloomberg Small Business and the Home Shopping Network.
• Named by Business NH as one of 8 business leaders to make a significant impact on business in New Hampshire.
• Featured in national magazines like Entrepreneurial Woman , Ad Week, Inc.
• Finalist for NH’s Most Powerful Women by NH Editions Magazine
• An honors graduate of Vassar College graduating in 3 years, with a Masters of Arts in Teaching from Brown University.
• Former teacher at junior high and high school level in Massachusetts. Real estate broker for Realty World at the same time. Taught school and lived in Jamaica, West Indies