All of us are subject to various energy drains from time to time. Review the list below to determine which eare sapping your vitality and positive outlook. The good news is you can change your behavior and your actions to support yourself and your energy.
• Negative people. You are the result of the 5 people you spend the most time with. They impact your energy levels. Avoid complainers, Debbie Downers and bad news mongers.
• Incompletions. Projects you have left 1/2 finished, books half read, newspapers and magazines opened but not finished. All of those are sapping your energy. Here's what to do about it: http://firedupnow.com/could-your-incompletions-be-stressing-you-out/
• Lack of sleep. You need 7 hours a night or you are at a cognitive disadvantage.
• Sugar Check the research out yourself- sugar is terrible for you and contributes to cancer, diabetes, weight gain and so much more. That candy bar you eat at 2:00 will crash you at 3:00. Avoid it and boost your energy.
• Dehydration- 40% of North Americans are dehydrated. Drink 10-12 glasses
of pure water a day, more if you drink soda, coffee or tea. A 5% drop in hydration means a 25% drop in energy.
• Sitting and lethargy Many people are now sitting for over 9 hours a day.
(Which is why I am writing this from my stand up desk!) Get up every hour and move around, Get exercise every day. Walk frequently, take the stairs.
For more on sitting, go here: http://firedupnow.com/why-sitting-is-so-bad-for-you/
You make the choices as to who to spend time with, what to put in your body and how much to move. You can be energetic and Fired Up! starting now.
Kindly share this post if you liked it.
Sign up for free tips on success, productivity, and stress relief. http://www.firedupnow.com/kindlings
©2016, Snowden McFall All Rights Reserved. You may share this post and reprint with author reference and copyright.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin