For Bureaus and Meeting Planners
Motivational Speeches by Snowden McFall
Headshot, Intro, Background
About Snowden McFall, Keynote Speaker
Snowden McFall, speaker, author, and trainer, is President and Owner of 30 year old Brightwork Advertising & Training, and 22 year old Fired Up!, her speaking and corporate training company. Known her for keynote motivational speeches, Snowden is expert on business success strategies. She has Fired Up! thousands of professionals across the US.
As a keynote speaker, Snowden is best known for her warmth, authenticity, practical, research-backed content and clarity. Her motivational speeches are inspiring and immediately applicable.
Snowden is a passionate community citizen whose work with women entrepreneurs garnered her national media attention.
- The SBA named her National Women in Business Advocate of the Year, which led to a White House ceremony & Congressional luncheon in her honor.
- Inc. Magazine chose Snowden as finalist for “NE Entrepreneur of the Year.”
- An honors graduate of Vassar College with a Master’s Degree from Brown University
- Snowden has authored and co-authored 5 books, including Fired Up! , which has sold over 65,000 copies worldwide. Stress Express! is her newest book.
- She has appeared on 326 radio shows, CNN Financial News and Bloomberg Television. Recently interviewed by Foxnews.com, Investors Business Daily and Success Magazine as an expert on burnout & stress.
- Named 2009 Small Business Leader of the Year by Professional Womens Council. Nominated as Pioneer of the Year by Women Business Owners
- Received President Obama’s Presidential Volunteer Service Award in 2011
- Named a Woman of Influence by the Jacksonville Business Journal
- Very active in the community: 2017-2019: San Diego National Assoc. of Women Business Owners board member, Jacksonville Professional Women’s Council Board, Governing Board of Athena Powerlink, Panel Co-ordinator for Athena Powerlink, member WBO, Jacksonville Women’s Network, Jacksonville Chamber
(kindly read EXACTLY as written, pausing on bolded words)
Snowden McFall, professional speaker, author and 30 year entrepreneur, owns Brightwork Advertising & Training and Fired Up Professional Speaking. A business expert who speaks on motivation, stress, productivity and women’s overwhelm, Snowden has authored and co-authored 6 books, including Fired Up!, which has sold over 65,000 copies. Her newest book is Stress Express!
Growing up with a name like Snowden, she was subject to nicknames such as Snowball, Snowy, and her most dreaded- Slush! Demonstrating that she was not a “Flake”, she excelled in school and received her BA from Vassar and her Masters of Arts in Teaching from Brown.
Growing up with alcoholic parents, public humiliation was Snowden’s biggest fear…In spite of that, she began speaking professionally 20+years ago and has since addressed several thousand people.
A passionate community citizen, Snowden’s volunteer work with women entrepreneurs garnered her national media attention. The SBA named her National Women in Business Advocate of the Year which led to a White House ceremony & Congressional luncheon.
Inc. Magazine later chose Snowden as finalist for “New England Entrepreneur of the Year.” A member of the National Speakers Association, Snowden has appeared on 326radio shows, CNN Financial News and Bloomberg Television. Recently interviewed by Foxnews.com, Investors Business Daily and Success Magazine as an expert on burnout, Snowden received a Presidential Volunteer Service Award
from President Obama in 2011.
Please welcome Snowden McFall, the Fired Up! Motivator.