• 37% of women feel stressed at work, versus 33% of men.
• Only 48% of women feel work is an equal playing field for both genders, while 54% of men do.
• Only 43% of women feel they are paid enough, compared to 48% of men.
• Only 35% of women feel they have the chance to move up, versus 43% of men.
•To manage their stress, 34% of women say they have enough resources to do so versus 38% of men.
Women are under greater pressure in part because they are responsible for an increased share of their households’ earnings and because they are still trying to juggle more of the home workload.
How to Reduce Your Stress:
• Get at least 7 hours of sleep a night. Any less and the World Health Organization labels it a carcinogen. You carry an extra 20 pounds of weight and are 3 times more likely to catch a cold or flu.
• Drink water- lots of it. 80% of North Americans are dehydrated, and that leads to overeating, high blood pressure, and sleep disturbance.
• Exercise in a fun way, preferably with a buddy- at least 4 times a week. All it takes is 15 minutes. Exercise is good for you on so many levels, especially as a stress reliever.
Sign up for free tips on success, marketing, happiness and stress relief. http://www.firedupnow.com/kindlings
©2014 Snowden McFall All Rights Reserved. You may share this post and reprint with author reference and copyright.